QOMPLX is partnering with Dun & Bradstreet on a webinar scheduled for July 29 at 1 p.m. ET/10 a.m. PT. The event, "CMMC Certification: Dun & Bradstreet's Approach to Pre-Assessment" will advise businesses competing for U.S. Department of Defense contracts how to best prepare for Cybersecurity Maturity Model Certification (CMMC).
Attendees will also learn strategies to help companies get ready for a key certification component: preparing for, and passing a third-party CMMC audit of IT security controls and those of key suppliers.
Hosted by Dun & Bradstreet Chief Technology Officer of Government Solutions, Erik Ekwurzel, the webinar will also discuss a pre-assessment tool being developed by Dun & Bradstreet in partnership with QOMPLX to help with pre-certification assessment of your company’s cybersecurity maturity. Organizations may use this tool to:
- Assess their cybersecurity procedures and policies to measure the maturity of their programs in relation to CMMC criteria
- Identify problem areas that must be remediated prior to the start of the CMMC certification process
- Simply your CMMC audit submission
Preparation for Cybersecurity Maturity Model Certification (CMMC) should be under way for any business competing for U.S. Department of Defense contracts containing federal contract information or controlled unclassified information.
It’s imperative that the organizations get ahead of this requirement and understand the nuances of CMMC and its five certifications levels.
Attendees will learn the answer to questions such as:
- How do I prepare for CMMC certification?
- What data should I collect prior to initiating certification?
- What are the certification “pitfalls” I should look out for?
- How likely am I to get certified?
Businesses not in compliance with CMMC will be unable to compete for D0D contracts. If you haven’t started thinking about CMMC certification, now is the time to do so.